Jewelry is one of those things that you have to make sure makes it to the new Denton home safe. They are something that you probably feel very strongly about and you might even have valuable pieces that need to be kept safe and sound during the travel. With this in mind, you have to consider some of the tips that are out there for packing and loading your jewelry for your move. Keep these tips in mind when it comes to pack up your jewelry and stress not.
Tips for Jewelry Packing and Moving
If you’re hiring a truck for your move, it might be in your best interest to put your mind at ease by bringing the jewelry with you. Any costume jewelry that is of no value to you can be placed on the truck, but the other pieces are those that you want to keep with you. Here is how you can safely pack them for this new beginning.
- Get a travel jewelry roll to keep all of your valuable jewelry in. This is a soft place for them to stay during the move. They have a lot of compartments in them as well, so you can keep them separated from each other during the move.
- Think about using a pill case to hold some of the smaller pieces when you’re moving. This is something you can throw in your purse or other bag you’re carrying and you will always know where your jewelry is during the move.
- Use a straw to keep your bracelets and necklaces untangled. You just need to thread them through and clasp them at the ends to keep them from winding themselves up if they are put somewhere else. You can then wrap them in tissue or another soft item to keep them safe.
- Use kitchen wrap to keep your pieces all in one place. Just place them on one side and then fold the wrap over to the other side and seal completely. This keeps them together and ensures that they will not be lost in the move.
- Get some foam and put the earrings in them. This can keep them safe and it is also nice to use when you get to the new place. You will never be searching for the other earring again since this keeps them organized.
- Put your jewelry in a zippered bag or sandwich bag of some sort and then put them back in the jewelry box that you use. This can keep all of the pieces together and ensures that if the box opens, all of your jewelry is in one place.
No matter what option you choose to use for transporting your jewelry, you can be sure to keep them all safe and sound in the same spot. This is a good thing to consider since you want to make sure that you know where your jewelry is at all times. With this in mind, you’re then able to move forward with your move and keep all of your items safe at the same time. Enjoy your Denton move without the stress that might come with it.